1. WHO WE ARE. We are PlAY DIRTY and we process your personal data as controller. This means that we are responsible for how we process and protect your data.
2. WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR. We will use your data (collected online or in person), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products or services, to respond to your queries, and, if you wish, to send you our customised communications.
3. WHY WE USE YOUR DATA. We have legal standing to process your data for various reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your data to perform the contract that you accept with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy any of our services or functionalities. We also use your data for other reasons, for example, to respond to your queries or to send you newsletters that you have asked to receive from us.
4. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH. We share your data with service providers who provide us with assistance or support, these being companies in the Inditex Group or third party providers, both inside and outside the European Union.
5. YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you are also entitled to other rights, such as, for example, to object to us using your data, or to transferring your data, as explained in depth below.